Being arrested for a DUI can be a very stressful situation and can also be complicated. An attorney can always help with your defense. But, DUIs can always be prevented
Being arrested for a DUI can be a very stressful situation and can also be complicated. An attorney can always help with your defense. But, DUIs can always be prevented and that is why the Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong offers free Uber, Lyft and cab rides over certain holidays (see below)
How Does The Program Work?
The program is simple: If you have been drinking over one of the holidays listed below, simply take an Uber, Lyft or cab home then mail us your receipt and we will reimburse you for the ride home.
Details To The Program:
- Rides must be in the city of San Diego
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the city of San Diego.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
Within 10 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address and send your receipt via mail to:
Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC –
Free Sober Rides Program
2214 Second Avenue,
San Diego, CA 92101
28 (Thursday) 5:00 pm - 29 (Friday) 10:00 am