This is a repeating eventoctober 14, 2015 7:00 pm
MONTHLY CLUB MEETING 2ND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH The San Diego Country Estates has some of the best designated and maintained non motorized trails in California. The Saddle Club
MONTHLY CLUB MEETING 2ND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH
The San Diego Country Estates has some of the best designated and maintained non motorized trails in California. The Saddle Club is committed to work with the Homeowners association to insure the upkeep and accessibility of these trails. The more visual and active our Saddle Club, the better the chance these trails will remain a part of our life. We need new members to show that our equestrian family is alive and well in this community. We guarantee enough interesting events for everyone. We think you will enjoy our club. Family Membership is $25.00 a year. We hope you will consider becoming a member and supporting our efforts.
What do we do? Here are a few examples:
- Monthly club meetings (2nd Wed. of every month)
- Poker ride – Our biggest event and annual Fund raiser
- Trail and facility upkeep work parties in our community
- Annual Turkey Trot in cooperation with Ramona Trails Association (Thanksgiving ride and pot-luck)
- Bi- Annual Horse Camp at Los Vaqueros Group Horse Camp
- July 4th parade participation for the San Diego Country Estates
- Quarterly Organized Vet Clinics
- Annual Christmas Party – a TON of fun!!!
To join in on the fun, become a member by visiting our website and contacting us today! You don’t want to miss out on the fun!!!
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
San Diego Country Estates Rotunda
16911 Gunn Stage Road, Ramona CA 92065
San Vicente Saddle Clubwww.sanvicentesaddleclub.com