Chamber member, Phillip Macko is our speaker for the March 28th Last Wednesday Workshop. Title: Digital Marketing: Beyond the Hill Summary: Ramona is now a destination,
Chamber member, Phillip Macko is our speaker for the March 28th Last Wednesday Workshop.
Title: Digital Marketing: Beyond the Hill
Summary: Ramona is now a destination, and with very few exceptions, Ramona-based businesses can expand their reach beyond the locals to brand new potential markets. This session will provide an overview of current marketing trends and consumer behaviors, and cover five core marketing strategies. Depending on the type of business attendees have, one or all of the strategies we’ll talk about can be taken back to their business the morning after.
- Who is your prospective customer, and what are their early and triggering buying behaviors? Participants will be guided through an exercise to create a buyer persona and behavioral pipeline that they’ll use in the next four topics
- What is SEO, and what drives it? We’ll discuss the “new” SEO paradigm, including the 180+ digital directories that drive website traffic
- What do prospective buyers look at before they decide to talk to you/ try you? Your online reputation matters more than you may know, participants will learn strategies to better manage and leverage their satisfied clients as well as negate the potential damages done by negative reviews
- What does your social say about your brand? Not all social media channels are necessary or appropriate. But the ones you choose to live in should reflect your brand in the right way. Participants will learn about their options, best practices and things to avoid in social media.
- What to do about the rest? Not everyone is ready, willing and able to buy. How do you stay top of mind with them until they are?
Bio: Social Now’s President, Phillip Macko, brings twenty-seven years of successful sales, marketing, and executive sales management experience spanning four industries to the team. For the past twelve years, Phillip held the position of SVP, Sales for an international music publishing company, and managed territories in North, Central and South America. Prior to this, Phillip owned a medical diagnostic equipment company, working with healthcare professionals throughout the U.S and consulting for a medical device manufacturer based in Finland, assisting with product development and training their affiliate sales team spanning twelve countries throughout Europe. Phillip was an invited speaker at the World Congress of Physical Therapy, and is a twice published author – his titles Think Your Age, Don’t Act It and Make Others Greater are both available on Amazon.
Social Now brings a team of 60+ writers, including investigative journalists who’ve written for USA Today, The Washington Post, Sotheby’s and more. Social Now leverages the technologies, efficiencies and strategies via its strategic partnerships to deliver agency level results that agree with small business budgets.
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Ranch Events Center
872 Main Street